Saturday 7 January 2012

Wedding Night

I wasn't sure what to do on our wedding night. Because we don't have a reception venue the sensible thing would be to go home I guess but that's not very special is it? 
Early on in our relationship we spent a lot of time at Premier Inns so they hold somewhat fond memories for us. They've recently opened a new hotel in our town centre and are offering rooms for the bargain price of £29...we can't not stay for £29!!

Premier Inn might not be everyones idea of romance but it's certainly fitting for us.

Miss BB

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) Honey I would do the same. My guy and I also spent a lot of time in these early on in our relationship... Ooo how i miss the purple interiors and the crisp white sheets. Hmmm a little booking is calling me thinks xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap at nicky m x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...