Saturday 15 October 2011

What Dress Would HE Choose?

Earlier this year there was a feature in Brides Magazine where 3 girls were made over by their betrothed in the dress and style of their choosing. Ever since I have been meaning to do a post like this and after watching Don't Tell The Bride this evening it spurred me on. I never understand on those shows how the guy can get it so wrong. This is the person you're supposed to be "one" with.. how could you not know they would hate that big meringue? Anyway.. I sat Lee down with a dress gallery and got him to save all of the dresses he liked.. here they are








 First of all you can't help but notice there's a lacey theme, right? Not something I'd have expected him to choose. They are all different in their own way but most are sleek in design and beautifully simple. I'm not keen on diamante and too much ruffle so there are a couple I perhaps wouldn't have chosen myself but I think I'd happily wear any of them down the aisle were they presented to me on the big day.
I am of course going to pick my favourites... they would have to be the top left and the one directly below it. Both so pretty and elegant. Now I don't intend to wear a big fancy dress to our wedding as it will be a low key affair but it's always fun to look and maybe now I'll look for something in lace...

I would recommend any engaged or open minded (don't want to scare him off) couple try this.. it's really fun and he might surprise you.


3 comments:

  1. All are so pretty and elegant! I agree with the top two, It will add just the right touch of elegance to a low key wedding! xx -Lerin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second one down on the left... im not sure i could cope without a bra though :S

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...