Friday 6 January 2012

Photo Checklist


Now we're definitely getting married over here with friends and family I want to get the most out of it I can. We wanted to do it alone as you know but there are many benefits to letting others share in your special day and if this is the way we're doing it then I will be taking advantage of them! The main one of course is photography! I plan to have everyone take as many photos as possible in the hope we will have one or two that I can frame. There are certain photos we can set up and take ourselves (I'm a total control freak) but some we will have to rely on others for (nervous). Here are all the shots I want to get out of the day...

The Rings, 
My Shoes,
Me Getting Ready,
My Dress,
A Kiss,
A Classic Bride & Groom Pose,
A Group Shot.
I pretty much only need help with two or three of those so finger crossed we will still get a nice collection of photos - after a little editing no doubt.






 Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...