Friday 6 January 2012

Let Them Eat Cake?


As a Master Baker (tee-hee) myself I am very tempted to bake my own wedding cake as 1. we're very tight on cash and 2. I'd really enjoy it. My quandary does not come from whether to make it myself so much as whether to have one AT ALL. I'm not yet 100% sure of our "reception" venue yet, it could be a restaurant, it could be our house.. that may make a difference first and foremost. A third party venue may not allow us to bring in our own food! I'm also not sure who will attend, if it's just 6 of us then is there much point? I suppose if I did individual cupcakes that would solve that problem but as we're not having an actual wedding (more like a quick I do and some drinks and nibbles) would cake be a bit... much? 

What do you think? 
What is a Wedding without the Wedding cake?

Miss BB

2 comments:

  1. I think a wedding is no wedding without cake!
    Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd also say that you need a cake, no matter if 6, 60 oder 600 guests. The idea of cupcakes isn't that bad. There are actually really nice things you can buy to put them on so that they look like a cake all put together. =)
    Sorry no idea what those things are called!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...