Tuesday 10 January 2012

Not Again?


I can't even believe I'm writing this post but.. I am. The wedding venue has changed.. again. I can tell you that it has now been booked and paid for and so there shall be NO MORE CHANGES but the beautiful Sheffield Register Office I had my heart set on is no longer available.. UNTIL APRIL! Much as I loved the Sheffield venue I just don't want to wait four more months so Doncaster it will be after all. The place is nowhere near as nice but it's grounds are still lovely and my parents were married there so that's always nice. We only live 5 minutes away so that's a bonus and we're more familiar with the area so we will go for a drink afterwards and.. know where we're going. There are some positives and as long as I have some nice photos at the end of the day I don't really care where we do it.. I just want to be married to Lee. I mean.. isn't that the point? I did have a big stressy moment (more like an hour) today where I just couldn't put a positive spin on the situation but I quickly realised the venue wasn't important and I'm back to excited now we've finally booked the date! You may have  noticed the countdown I've added to the sidebar...

We are getting married at 10.30 on 28th January.. that's like 2 and a half weeks away.. eek!

Miss BB

3 comments:

  1. Khilaa! Congrats on finally deciding on a venue.
    Eventhough it's not as nice as the Sheffield Register Office it's still a beautiful and quite magical place. I think you can take some amazing pictures right there, where you took the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting time! Do you have any plans for the reception? I feel the same as you and just want to be married without the whole drama thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khila i think your right. Its soo much pressure the venue. . .The dress. . . The catering it can actually make us brides to be very miserable indeed. I cant even properly plan ours until we have done ivf. Which sucks. But i like you am starting to think what if we just got married, anyhow. . .Asap . . . Before im 30 (july) lol and always have a renewal or whatever done the way we originally wanted. . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...