Sunday 6 February 2011

Choose Shoes...

So I've been looking for a pair of nude pumps or platforms forever to wear with the wedding dress I bought last year. At Christmas I found these gorgeous gold shoes on sale at Kurt Geiger and thought they would look pretty and should be comfortable.. they're KG after all! Since then I bought these far cheaper nude platforms from Next (£25) and I'm kinda leaning towards them now..


They are both gorgeous but which are more "weddingy"?
I know they're not like traditional wedding shoes but I am not wearing a traditional wedding dress, I'm going kinda retro/60s. 
Here's the link to my dress post 


So.. What do you guys think?
Gold or Nude? GOLD OR NUDE??
I think I'm pretty much gonna put everything up to a vote so this is the first of many choices you will be faced with.
Wedding ring post is to follow as I picked it up on Friday and it's beautiful.

xoxo

miss bb

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...