Saturday 23 October 2010

Celebrity Wedding Inspiration

On a brighter note.. I've been revisting Celebrity hair/makeup/style inspiration today and I thought I'd share with you my favourites...



Sadness aside that these too divorced..and I am still unreasonably sad... I LOVE this one photo they released to the press of their wedding day, she looks so beautiful and her hair is so effortless but glam.. Jealous isn't the word.

This couple have so far had a happier ending...
love the pose, love the dress, she was pregnant (visibly) when they got married but she still looked classically beautiful.. I even love the hair!


Gwen Stefani's wedding dress was a work of art in itself, that along with her hair platinum hair and scarlett lips she stayed true to her personal style while retaining bridal elegance.


This is one of the very few shots of JLos wedding to Marc Anthony.. Love her hair, love the lace... love the flowers, the parasol.......It's just all so romantic isn't it?


Do you have a favourite celeb wedding style?

2 comments:

  1. Really a romantic one! My cousin is planning her parent's 25th anniversary in a couple of books. Already booked one of the unique Los Angeles event venues for this auspicious ceremony. Florist, photographer and caterer booked are also reputed ones. Hope the celebration is complemented by all guests.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...