Tuesday 12 April 2011

ON HOLD


I'm both sad and relieved to tell you that the wedding is on hold.
I am frustrated with the situation. I am now officially divorced but Lee is having no end of troubles with his. He is not in control as she is divorcing him but we are paying all of the costs. We have decided to get all of our money back and go on holiday.. once the baby is born we will start the proceedings again but he will be divorcing her so we will at least know what is going on. Without going in to all of the details it's taken a long time to get to the point where I just don't care anymore. I so wanted to be married before the baby was born but I don't want it like this. I want it to be special, I want to be able to PLAN!
So... that's it! done, no wedding, big or small. Possibly a very nice holiday though so... every cloud!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...