Monday 2 May 2011

Dress Dilemma... again

Some of you may remember I picked out a dress quite some time ago. It was a highstreet bargain from Next which would have suited a pregnant bride just in case! Now I will not be pregnant and we are definitely going to Vegas I decided I wanted something different. Here's the original dress (worn the other day after a year in storage)
It's a beautiful dress and all but I want something a bit more special.
Whenever I thought of our Vegas wedding I pictured something a little kitschy or 50s/Rockabilly


These are so cute, I'm sure you'll agree. I also have another option. A friend of mine bought me a dress for my birthday which would be very fitting for a vegas wedding...
It was from Topshop last season so probably only available on ebay now for those interested, I found a couple of celebs pictured wearing the dress to give you an idea of what it looks like on...
very different but all the same.. Something I'm definitely considering! 
And wouldn't it go perfectly with these shoes..


What's everyones opinion on the outfit choices?
I'm so excited to start planning again and hopefully you're excited to follow me :)




5 comments:

  1. eeeek- you must be so excited!
    im getting married in Vegas on 5th June- one month yesterday! and im majorly excited!
    we're the same, its just gonna be us two and we're having a huge party when we get back.
    our chapel is just called Vegas Weddings and they have been SO lovely and helpful with everything. www.702wedding.com
    keep us posted on all the wedding stuff! x
    oooh p.s. i got my dress from honeypie boutique- like the two you have up there, the lady there is also lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove the idea of the 1950's style dress, would definatly go with a vegas wedding! also the shoes are the cutest ever!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think ou should defo go for any of the dress with the pink backgroud (i really like the one on the right !) and the cute VW shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you should go for one of the 4 50's style dresses. One of them would look fab. Not sure about the fitted dress, I think that is more of a going out dress, not something to get married in.
    The shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that the last dress is abit low key for a wedding in my opinion-but its UR CHOICE!i really love the 4th one down, i so LOVE the 5th dress because of the skirt half of it as its like ballerina! but from looking at the mannikin's it doesnt come down to your feet so i think if it did that would look GORGE!but if it didnt i think the 4th one which looks similar just has a plain skirt:') hope you chooose the right dress for you,m write back&let us know what u decided:D maybe if u wanted to add that las vegas feel to it you could get the bridesmaids in that dress from topshop with the shoes too match(the love heart ones) i just think as the bride you should stand out and be the 'wow' one:) rather than seeing someone where that dress in the streets:)thats my opinion buts urs is the one that COUNTS-wear what u feel comfortable in and what you love best!x LOVE U SO MUCHXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...