Thursday 12 August 2010

Flights of Fancy

This week I decided on the dates we would go away.
So the next thing is researching flights and hotel... now THAT is a big job!
Do I book online? using expedia or a like company or do I book flights/hotel seperately?
Do I visit a travel agent, can they REALLY get me the best deal?
When do I book? Now? Last minute? When will I save the most money?
Do I just book flights and hope for a cheap deal when I just turn up on the day????
OMG how stressful is planning a holiday? VERY!
So I think I'm going with expedia because I haven't booked a trip any other way for like 8 years... I pretty much LOVE it.. only problem is that expedia are not offering me any direct flights on the dates I want them... and all the airlines are ones I've never heard of, now British Airways or (my fave) VIRGIN!!
So I check virgin for their flights and they're crazy expensive..
At this point I'm thinking, what would I rather? Go with this unknown (to me) airline and have more money for the hotel... OR pay more to fly virgin and have to go seriously budget on the hotel? what's more important for our "weddingmoon"???
mmm... I'm pretty sure I will end up booking expedia as the hotel/flight deals are yet to be beaten on my little research jaunt but if anyone hasd any suggestions or tips I would appreciate it!
I have visited vegas before buit a different time of year and the options were more varied.. If anyones been around October... even better to get married... post a lil comment, I'd love to hear from you!
In the meantime I will continue my frustrating search for the perfect trip!
I will book asap and I will surely update you all as soon as I have.

LOVE YOU xxx

miss bb

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! Ive just come across your blog! I got married in Vegas last November and am also going back in October this year. If you need any help with anything let me know! Claire. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...