Friday 3 June 2011

Update

It occurred to me that out of all of my blogs I blog here possibly the least. This may be because it has the least followers... or perhaps that's the REASON it has the least followers?!
Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick update. Vegas is still the plan, I believe we're looking at the end of march 2012. The baby will be born at the end of November which gives me only 4 months of recovery time. I plan to deliver by c-section like my last birth but this means any exercise or strenuous activity of any kind will have to be put on hold for 6 weeks minimum leaving me with just 2 and a half months to shape up.. eek!
I've heard of lots of different techniques new Mums have tried to shed the lb's after the birth and I will be trying THEM ALL lol. Any you know of? Please share in the comments!!!
We are saving out pennies right now to get the holiday booked and we still have the stumbling block of Lee's divorce to get out of the way before we can say our own I do's but I'm trying to stay positive that that will be done in time... if not, worst case scenario we have a very nice vegas holiday and out off the wedding AGAIN! I'd like to point out at this time that this blog has been so indecisive and sparse for all of these months because divorce is so long winded and tricky when you're on a budget. Had we both been free and single we would have married a year ago but because we weren't it has really dragged on. It's been the source of a lot of frustration for me but I'm letting go now and planning anyway. I have looked at some alternative outfit ideas since I may not be able to squeeze myself in to a little dress. I'm looking at separates right now, a hold me in style skirt and a flowy top just in case I'm not totally back to my pre-baby figure yet.
I would love to see pictures from your weddings, if they were abroad or here, whatever! And if you have any experience of vegas weddings pictures form there would be even better!!!
I just thought I'd check in and let you all (All 42 of you lol) know that I haven't abandoned this blog it's just nothing blog-worthy is really happening right now but as soon as it does I will be here in a heartbeat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...