Monday 3 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

I would love to say my New Years resolution for 2011 is to get married lol but that's not really a resolution is it? I should be divorced within a couple of weeks (finally) and then it's just a matter of waiting for Lee's which is a bit of a joke because his started before mine and he and his ex had a solicitor, me and mine did an online divorce... surely the solicitor led divorce would have been speedier? Anyway my main resolution is to try and relax. I am always in my head, I'm always over thinking things and I hate not being able to make plans, not knowing when I'll be divorced makes it tough to plan a wedding, however small! So I resolve to let things happen when they happen and stop stressing about it so much. There's nothing I can do to make it happen any quicker so why even give it any time? I can go through my ideas and such but part of my choosing Sheffield City Hall as a venue is that it can be spontaneous. As and when his divorce is granted we can get married 2 weeks later. We will book our holiday, I think we're leaning towards New York in May ..if we end up divorced around the same time maybe we'll do it there... otherwise it will be our honeymoon! I feel quite strongly that all the stress I'm causing myself by over thinking EVERYTHING is affecting our fertility as much as any other factor so I am going to stop. NOW!
What are your resolutions for the coming year? whatever they are I wish you the best of luck in keeping them up, I know how tough it can be but if you're resolving to change now it will be so rewarding to actually see that change through.

xoxo

miss bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...