Tuesday 14 December 2010

Waking Up in Vegas

BelleDuJourNYC posted about this polish the other day and it really pushed me back over to the Vegas side! How ridiculous that a nail polish would decide the venue of my wedding..




It's the ultimate vegas wedding colour!



I really love it and it reminded me of all the stuff I collected over the last 6 months for our vegas trip! I love New York I really do but there is nowhere that I would feel excited about getting married in the city! The only budget option is city hall which is all well and good but where's the romance?
I had my heart set on the chapel of the bells...




It just looks how I want it to look and I can imagine saying our I do's there! It's spontaneous, no queuing.. We can go grab our licence and marry within hours of landing in Vegas and I love that! Plus of course many celebs have been married there (inc. The late, fabulous Leslie Nielsen and the gorgeous Kelly Rippa) and it's featured on one of our favourite films "Honeymoon In Vegas"




Best of all is the price! It is, in my opinion the best looking chapel in vegas (inside) and the cheapest too!!! I don't see the point in spending a fortune on a venue when it's just the two of us.. But we still want it to be romantic and a lovely setting for the photos we will treasure forever...



I've been back looking at hotels and flights etc and this is what I came up with..



For the money the Tropicana seems like the best deal! It has great reviews and was recently renovated... The pool looks incredible and having visited vegas once before I'm happy with the location!



So I'm back on the vegas train.. My heart will always be in New York but we will return one day! Vegas was always the plan and now I think we might stick to it!


xoxo

Miss BB

******
note
******
Apologies for the screen print photos! My laptop is on the fritz so I'm stuck blogging from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...