Wednesday 27 October 2010

NYC

I'm getting married in NYC


Ok Ok I know... I'm terrible!
I've almost definitely nearly made up my (our) mind(s) this time!
It's NYC all the way!
Providing we aren't poverty stricken in the meantime we should be able to book just after xmas to go early february. We'll be there for my birthday (4th) but be home before valentines so we could have a little party at home on valentines to celebrate with our close friends and family. I can't stress how much I don't want a big party!
Here's all the info I've found and the random videos I've been watching.
*****

The problem now lies with what to wear! I found the cute short dress that would accomodate a potential baby bump some time ago and it's been hanging in my wardrobe waiting ever since...


BUT..
New York in February is pretty darn cold! So what do you wear to get married alone (no guests) at city hall when it's freezing outside? Jeans and a sweatshirt? lol
No joke I was seriously going down the white jeans route for some time so I'm not ruling it out now.

Here are some options I'm looking at...








any suggestions of your own for me?

xoxo

miss bb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...